- Анестезиология и интензивно лечение
- Jönköping County, Sweden UNAVAILABLE
Job offer in Anaesthesiology and Intensive Care, Sweden
Sweden officially the Kingdom of Sweden is a Nordic country on the Scandinavian Peninsula in Northern Europe.
At 450,295 square kilometers (173,860 sq mi), Sweden is the third largest country in the European Union by area, with a total population of about 9.4 million. About 85% of the population lives in urban areas. Sweden's capital city is Stockholm, which is also the largest city.
Sweden has been a member of the European Union since 1 January 1995 and is a member of the OECD. Today, Sweden is a constitutional monarchy with a parliamentary democracy form of government and a highly developed economy. Sweden has the world’s eighth highest per capita income. In 2011, it ranked fourth in the world in The Economist's Democracy Index and tenth in the United Nations’ Human Development Index. In 2010, the World Economic Forum ranked Sweden as the second most competitive country in the world.
For a better image about Sweden you can also access the following link: http://www.visitsweden.com/sweden/
The clinic offers employment for an Anesthesiologist with experience in Intensive Care. The doctor will work in an independent way with sedation, both acute and elective, awake intubation, regional anaesthesia (epidural, spinal) and blockade experience. The doctor will be working in clinic, but the clinic cooperates with the whole county and in some occasions do interaction/exchange with other clinics. It means that in some occasions the doctor might travel and work on special cases. The hospital is looking for a person who is able to decide about the more effective method of anaesthesia. The doctor must have experience with paediatric anaesthesia and also with basic intensive care in order to be able to treat surgical and medical patients. Also they are looking for a professional that can work in a team in a multi-professional environment, take into account other professionals knowledge and opinion to learn and improve and give the best health care possible
- Specialist title in Anaesthesia and Intensive Care recognised in the EU.
- 3 years experience as an Anaesthesiologist and Intensive care doctor.
- Experience with Paediatric Anaesthesia.
- C1 Swedish level. A free language course will be offered to the candidates that don’t fulfil this requirement.
- High level of English
- Permanent contract after successful language exam.
- Working hours: Monday to Friday, 8am-5pm
- Training courses within working hours.
- Attractive salary, with progression depending on experience and language level. Duties are paid separately.
- Assistance with removal and relocation costs.
- A free language course program, which will take you to level C1 in Swedish. Partners are also offered a language course.
Benefits if you choose to collaborate with EGV:
- We will search for job opportunities according to your profile
- We will offer advice when it comes to signing the contract
- We will help you obtain the License to Practice so you can start work as soon as possible.
като ни препоръчате кандидат
- The healthcare recruitment climate has changed over the past 7 years. Follow this interview to see...
- Thousands of medical specialists consider the jobs offered abroad by the recruiting agencies in...
- First impressions from the Medical Jobfair in Zagreb, Croatia, as shown in the newsreel. Check out...