- Psychosomatic Medicine
- Mecklenburg-Vorpommern, Germany
Resident doctor for psychosomatic medicine
The position is available in the German State of Mecklenburg-Vorpommern the sixth largest German state by territory, and the least densely populated one. The coastline of the Baltic Sea, including islands such as Rügen and Usedom, as well as the Mecklenburg Lake District are characterized by many holiday resorts and pristine nature, making Mecklenburg-Vorpommern one of Germany’s leading tourist destinations.
The hospital is located in the Mecklenburg Lake District which is the largest coherent lake and canal region in Germany and is sometimes called "the land of a thousand lakes". The charming landscape provides many opportunities for leisure and recreational activities in and on the water, especially in the summer months. Even in winter, the region has its fascination providing opportunities for winter outdoor activities such as skiing, ice skating, snowboarding.
The hospital in which the position is available provides standard and acute psychiatric medical care for patients suffering from psychiatric and psychosomatic diseases. The hospital has over 200 beds for inpatient care and the treatments provided cover full range of psychological and psychosomatic disorders including problems of coping with chronic or severe acute physical illness.
The focus points of the hospital are treatment of patients with pain disorders patients with problems at work (mobbing) and of patients with post-traumatic stress disorder and eating disorders.
The hospital provides Interdisciplinary treatment having several multidisciplinary teams of doctors, psychologists, sport therapist, ergo therapists, physiotherapist and social therapists who work out and implement a cognitive behavioral therapy/behavioral medicine treatment concept.
The form of work required is full time. For the balance between personal and professional life you benefit of 26 days of leave/year.
- The hospital has full training capabilities and authorization for conducting the residency training in psychosomatic medicine and internal medicine
- The hospital offers support in the psychotherapeutic training
- The hospital has cooperation agreements with educational institutions for the training of / for psychological psychotherapists
- Regular in-house training events
- Performance-based pay
- Variety of active recreational opportunities
- Schools for kids are nearby the hospital
- For doctors with children a family representative provides support for parents in their daily activities
- Human Medicine Doctor
- Graduate from a Medical School within the European Union + Norway, Switzerland, Lichtenstein, Iceland.
- Psychotherapeutic work experience or interest in psychotherapeutic training (behavior therapy)
- Required German language level: Good-Advanced
Benefits if you choose to collaborate with EGV:
- We will offer access to hundreds of jobs across hospitals and clinics endowed with professional and modern equipment
- We will search for job opportunities according to your profile
- We will pay for your accommodation during the interviews
- We will offer advice when it comes to signing the contract
- We will look for a home and/or kindergarten for your children
- We will handle the Free Practice Right forms so you can start work as soon as possible.
EGV is a leading healthcare recruitment agency operating in Romania, Hungary, Bulgaria, Slovakia, the Czech Republic, Croatia, Lithuania, and Latvia. We are specialized in tailor made and efficient physician recruitment services.
We focus on identifying personal and professional of each candidate and have the main goal of finding the right job from a wide range of job-offers available. Candidates and clients appreciate our prompt and reliable services.
We would be delighted to show you that we are committed to our motto:
“Professionalism, promptitude and professional development “
for recommending us a candidate
- The healthcare recruitment climate has changed over the past 7 years. Follow this interview to see...
- Thousands of medical specialists consider the jobs offered abroad by the recruiting agencies in...
- First impressions from the Medical Jobfair in Zagreb, Croatia, as shown in the newsreel. Check out...
- Interview with EGV Recruiting for Observator News Antena1
- Interview with EGV Recruiting at the medical job fair in Bucharest for RTV.
- Scenes from the annual doctor meeting 2011 Kassel, Germany. EGV Recruiting organizes these annual...
- We started recruiting doctors for Switzerland and Austria
- Our company is proud to announce that we support the MSF cause!