Doctor jobs in Rheinland-Pfalz - Germany
|Endocrinology and diabetes mellitus||0||0||0|
|Trauma and Orthopedic Surgery||0||0||0|
|Obstetrics and Gynecology||0||0||0|
|Clinical oncology (Radiation oncology)||0||0||0|
|Child and adolescent psychiatry||1||0||1|
Rheinland-Pfalz - Germany
Rheinland-Pfalz (Rhineland-Palatine) is one of the 16 states of the Federal Republic of Germany. It has an area of 19.846 square kilometers and about four million inhabitants. Situated in western Germany, Rhineland-Palatine has borders with North Rhine-Westphalia, Hessen, Baden-Württemberg, Saarland, France, Luxembourg and Belgium. Its capital city is Mainz.
Mainz view from above
The largest river flowing through the state is the Rhine, which forms a border with Baden-Wurttemberg and Hessen in the southeast before flowing through the northern part of Rhineland-Palatine. The Rhine Valley is bounded by mountain chains and forms a fascinating landscape containing some of the most historically significant places in Germany.
Johannes Gutenberg and his printing press
Johannes Gutenberg University, Mainz
The first ZDF logo in 1963, ZDF logo today
- As city in the Greater Region, Mainz participated in the program of the year of European Capital of Culture 2007.
- The Walk of Fame of Cabaret may be found nearby the Schillerplatz.
- The music publisher Schott Music is located in Mainz.
- One of the oldest brass instrument manufacturers in the world, Gebr. Alexander is located in Mainz.
- Stiftung Lesen is a nonprofit foundation for the improvement of reading competencies.
Zwetschgenkuchen, Himmel und Erde, Mosel Wines
Hambach Castle near the urban district Hambach of Neustadt an der Weinstraße is considered to be the symbol of the German democracy movement because of the Hambacher Fest which occurred here in 1832.
Kaiserdom zu Speyer
Schloss Stolzenfels close to Koblenz
Wilhelm-Hack-Museum in Ludwigshafen
Vineyard in Rheinhessen