- Вътрешни болести
- NRW, Germany UNAVAILABLE
Resident doctors (2 positions):
Gastroenterology and Cardiology
EGV is currently looking for Resident doctors in Internal Medicine( Cardiology and Gastroenterology)that would like to work in a big city of North Rhine-Westphalia.
The internal medicine department:
In the clinic for internal medicine, gastroenterology and hepatology, about 3,000 patients are treated on an outpatient basis every year. The clinic is a high-performance specialist division with a broad range of diagnostics and treatment and is a certified teaching clinic for nutritional medicine.
In the clinic for internal medicine, cardiology comprises 46 beds, of which three are at the interdisciplinary intensive care unit. We provide more than 3000 outpatient and inpatient patients per year.
The clinic has all the possibilities of conservative cardiology. As a certified Vascular Center, we operate in the area of invasive and interventional cardiology (cardiac catheters, coronary interventions, TAVI, electrophysiology) and cardiac imaging.
Full training possibility for internal medicine and cardiology 18 months training for gastroenterology and hepatology (Full training is requested)
We expect commitment and pleasure in communicative and team-oriented medical activities in a multiprofessional team.
- You have successfully completed your medical studies
- You are highly motivated and enthusiastic about your profession
- German language level : very good
For the clinic for internal medicine, gastroenterology and hepatology, we are looking for a resident doctor or specialist interested in specializing in gastroenterology.
For the clinic for internal medicine, cardiology, we are looking for a resident doctor or specialist interested in specializing in cardiology.
- Possibility of rotation into the clinic for cardiac, circulatory and vascular diseases and gastroenterology
- All current and modern endoscopic and cardiac procedures
- Certified bowel center
- Conduct of clinical trials
- Structured education and training
- Discharge of administrative tasks
- Compensation according to AVR-C
Benefits if you choose to collaborate with EGV:
- We will offer access to hundreds of jobs across hospitals and clinics endowed with professional and modern equipment
- We will search for job opportunities according to your profile
- We will pay for your accommodation during the interviews
- We will offer advice when it comes to signing the contract
- We will look for a home and/or kindergarten for your children
- We will handle the Free Practice Right forms so you can start work as soon as possible.
EGV is a leading healthcare recruitment agency operating in Romania, Hungary, Bulgaria, Slovakia, Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia and Croatia. We are specialized in tailor-made and efficient physician recruitment services.
Our main goal is finding the most suitable job for YOU from a wide range of job-offers available on the market. We reach this goal, by focusing on identifying both the personality and professional approach of our candidate and by customizing our work to each candidate.
We would be delighted to show you that we are committed to our motto:
“Professionalism, promptitude and professional development “
като ни препоръчате кандидат
- The healthcare recruitment climate has changed over the past 7 years. Follow this interview to see...
- Thousands of medical specialists consider the jobs offered abroad by the recruiting agencies in...
- First impressions from the Medical Jobfair in Zagreb, Croatia, as shown in the newsreel. Check out...